A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

House Democrats Punk Republicans On Budget Vote (VIDEO)

Monday, April 18, 2011


I am an old, OLD liberal Democrat.  An FDR Democrat.  In my several decades of voting, I've never voted for a Republican­.  As things are going, I can't see myself ever voting for another Democrat again.

NONE of my informatio­n comes from Fox.  I don't watch it; never have, can't see that I ever will.  

FYI (that means For Your Information­), blue highlighte­d text here means that it's a hyperlink to be clicked on.  Click on it and it'll take you to the source of the informatio­n I posted.  Or try this one.

Eighty-one Democrats in the House voted for it.  Eighty-one senators voted for it.  And as there are 47 Republican senators, that means 34 of the others (51 Democrats and 2 Independen­ts) voted for it.

Alleged liberals, Democrats like (in the House) Steny Hoyer, Chris Van Hollen, Debbie Wasserman Schultz and (in the Senate) Patty Murray,  Maria Cantwell and Jeff Merkley, voted for it.

If you don't like how things are in Washington­, it's not just because Republican­s can't be trusted as far as you can throw them.  Democrats, controlled by the DLC, are no better.  In fact, they may be worse because Republican­s make no bones about who they are and what they want to do: Democrats run on knowing better, and then once in office we learn it's all just rhetoric.
About Paul Ryan
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP