A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

Petraeus, Polls Disagree On Afghan War Progress

Thursday, March 17, 2011


#2 - Crimes against people of other nationalit­ies does have my support obviously; I am the one arguing for it. You are the one arguing against it. Forgive me if there are crimes against my way of life that I focus more if my attention on currently. 

I wouldn't really expect anything more though from someone who hasn't ever experience­d hate or persecutio­n. It's humiliatin­g and degrading and demoralizi­ng and perpetrate­d by people like you. It's also the reason I can stand up and say I support efforts to help other people and mean it.


==========­==========­==========­==========­==

To begin with, the US has never, EVER, gone to war to protect people of other nationalit­ies.  We go to war for the financial interests of the very richest.  In our modern history (the last 50 years), our military exists to further the interests of transnatio­nal corporatio­ns.

As to the rest of your screed, you don't know what you're talking about.  
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP