A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

Obama Approval Bump Receding

Thursday, March 10, 2011


The nature of capitalism is to eliminate all competitio­n, to become a monopoly.  So once the poor are gone, the next up the rung are targeted, until only the rich are left standing.  Only one rich person is left standing (a monopoly).

"First they came for the communists­, 
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the J#ws,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a J#w.

Then they came for me
and there was no one left to speak out for me."


About Barack Obama
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP