A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

Nannies for Rahm

Tuesday, January 25, 2011


Dear Nanny Buolos,

Teach your charges Nanny McPhee's mission statement; it applies to politician­s and all in positions of leadership and authority:

"When you need me, but do not want me, then I must stay. When you want me, but no longer need me, then I have to go"

We need fewer 'rock stars' and more 'work horses' in public office.  

Less drama, less force and bu//ying by those who already have and want more (and more and more and more), and more caring and innovation by those who model respectful behavior, with less power and control issues about having their own egos and desires satisfied, to help those most in need of an 'important friend downtown'.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP