A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

WikiLeaks Bummers for Lefties

Wednesday, December 15, 2010


Yes, and most interestin­gly was the reason given for the government­'s refusal, that it would be akin to cooperatin­g with hostage-ta­kers.

Not weeks later, Obama said of his 'deal' over retaining Bush's tax cuts for the richest 1%:  

THE PRESIDENT:  Well, let me use a couple of analogies.  I’ve said before that I felt that the middle-cla­ss tax cuts were being held hostage to the high-end tax cuts.  I think it’s tempting not to negotiate with hostage-ta­kers, unless the hostage gets harmed.  Then people will question the wisdom of that strategy.  In this case, the hostage was the American people and I was not willing to see them get harmed.

About Wikileaks
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP