A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

My Declaration of Independents

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Every time I try to post my 'problem' with gays the m0ds erase it.

==========­==========­==========­==========­==========­=======

Even if a m0derator erased it, I see what you wrote, Walter, in my social network box.  I won't paste it because m0ds will probably scrvb it again, but for the sake of this conversati­on I need to give the gist of what you expressed in your comment.  I don't agree with HP's m0ds for removing it -- It wasn't abusive in any way, only a declaratio­n of Walter's objections to seeing gays express affection in the public square, i.e., on television­, in the streets, where he and children can see it.

Everything that you said in your comment, Walter -- Do you feel the same way about heterosexu­als behaving the same way in the public square?  You mentioned triple-X events -- Do not straight people also do that?
About Barack Obama
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP