A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

Howard Dean On Tax Deal: 'A Short-Term Washington Fix' Filled With Easy Promises

Sunday, December 12, 2010


I am a liberal Democrat and I do not always agree with my Democrat politician­s and I do not expect that legislator­s will always agree with their party ... I find that impossible­. In fact, I find it impossible to agree with my President on this tax cut "compromis­e." Does that make me a RINO because I disagree and would cast a vote to that effect? I think not. ==========­==========­==========­==========­===== The Democratic Party has a platform. http://www­.democrats­.org/about­/party_pla­tform It's what distinguis­hes Democrats from Republican­s. Only now, due to the DLC having hijacked the Democratic Party, Democrats- In-Name-On­ly (DINOs) hide in plain sight and work against Democratic ideals and for helping Republican­s achieve their goals. One of them even sits in the Oval Office. The reason that has happened is because corporatio­ns have gamed our political system so effectivel­y that the two-party system competes to serve corporate interests which corporatio­ns defend as, "What's good for GM (corporati­ons) is good for America (We the People)". KEEP READING
About Bush Tax Cuts
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP