A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

Michele Bachmann Open To Bush Tax Cuts Compromise -- But Only If Not Tied To Unemployment Benefits Extension (VIDEO)

Tuesday, November 16, 2010


I'm an old liberal FDR Democrat.

I'm against privatization of government, and for regulated capitalism (like Naomi Klein, I'm for a mixed economy). I'm for ending tax breaks and incentives for outsourcing.  I'm for reinstating the corporate tax rates of the 1960s.  I'm for ending corporate personhood, and am for public financing of elections, and for the League of Women Voters taking over the presidential debates again.  

I'm for social safety nets; those we have, those we've had, and others which we would have had had it not been for the Reagan "revolution", and which would have come in handy during tough times like this, and which might have prevented this meltdown from happening at all. I'm for clean & green sustainable energy (No Nuclear) and SMART building (No Suburban Sprawl), & massive public works projects for the 'Common Good', nationalizing utilities and commodities.  

I'm for public healthcare (single payer universal) and, most of all, I'm for education. Free to all, all the way, baby!
About Bush Tax Cuts
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP