A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

George W. Bush In Chicago: Praises Mayor Daley's Leadership

Friday, November 12, 2010


"When your ranting finshed, you seemed to ignore one very obvious thing.

I have a steadfast rule that I follow every single day. if I have a complaint about something or someone, I don't say a thing until I can offer another way to go. I notice your rant is just that, a rant, without a single positive suggestion."
==========­==========­==========­======

I, too, have a rule that I follow:  I point out to others when they're being rude, insulting, and abusive.  

I didn't always, preferring instead to either ignore it, let it go (which invariably led to their escalating the insults and abuse), or dealing with it indirectly, by returning their passive-ag­gressivene­ss with like-language (which always led to their howling in outrage that I would insult them, oblivious to their own 'first strikes').  

Oh, what wretched wretches we must suffer on the invisible anonymous internet world.  But I digress.

You claim that my "rant" didn't offer "a single positive suggestion".  

That's not true.  I didn't offer "a single positive suggestion" to your liking.

You then go on to make wild assertions and assumptions, like "I'm assuming that your anti-Obama rant indicates you choice would have definitely been for a McCain/Palin admistration."  
If I'm criticizing Obama for not holding the Bush administration to account, wouldn't it stand to reason that I'm not a fan of Republicans?  

Think, and maybe research your subject (me), before you go off on a tear, grasshopper.   I've posted 16,000 comments here that include an entire alphabet of plans, beyond your A and B, and that have laid waste to your pedantic assertions about Obama's choices.  Go read them.  And then learn how to communicate with others unoffensively.
About George Bush
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP