A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

White House: No Need For National Foreclosure Moratorium

Sunday, October 10, 2010


And here it was I thought your objection was to 'Chlamydia'.



It's not acceptable to YOU. You, then, shouldn't use it.



You, however, aren't me. You also aren't the boss of me, or the boss of this website.



Your not being in a position to censor others is a good thing. Your expertise with language is limited and puerile.



When I say that 'Chlamydia' is a wh0re, I do not mean it in the literal sense that she takes money for s3x. I mean it in the common parlance, of someone compromising principles for personal gain. On a website where comments are limited to a specific number of characters (and in a world where texting acronyms has supplanted discussion), I am very pleased with the allusion. I 'squoze' every last bit of irony from 'Chlamydia's' words & crafted an opinion that got right to the point. It's not only true of what 'Chlamydia' expresses regularly (& in an insulting condescendingly manner) on HP, it's also true of David Axelrod, DLCers in general, & political operatives roaming the packets of the Internet as one of Obama's 'most ardent supporters'.



Your problem with it is just that -- Your problem. I think, though, that it's the least of your problems. Running to the aid of balding, middle-aged congressional staffer using a cartoon avatar to represent him (of a young woman who you think is real & find s3xuaIIy appealing) is way more unacceptable.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP