A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

Poverty In Suburbs Increasing Rapidly During Economic Downturn

Sunday, October 17, 2010


Angry voters aren't interested is tallies of legislative successes. They aren't even interested that much in facts on the ground. They are hell bent on blaming the party in power for evreything they don't like about governemnt. Sadly that's the BS.

================================================



Are you angry? Is that why you're angry? Because you're "hellbent on blaming government, and aren't "even interested that much in facts on the ground"?



I'm angry, that's not why I'm angry, and I'm very much interested in "the facts on the ground". I'm not hellbent on blaming government; I'm hellbent on getting real Democrats into power. I'm angry because the politicians that I voted for, that I helped put into power, aren't successful in achieving what we (the politicians, I and the others who put them into office) agreed they would do if they got into office.



I didn't put Democratic politicians into power to pass Republican legislation. I didn't put Democratic politicians into power to help them achieve their personal ambitions. I did help put Democrats into power to spend their every waking moment working their @$$es off to get specific policies & legislation into law, and keep other policies & values (Republican) from becoming the law of the land.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP