A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

Bill Clinton Races To Help Democrats, Treading Where Obama Won't

Saturday, October 23, 2010


Me, personally?



I'm not a member of the Green Party ( http://www­.gp.org/in­dex.php ), but I can attest to Green Party achievements that have benefitted me, including but not limited to the revitalizing of my local economy, eliminating threats to my health and life (banning toxic chemicals, pesticides, second-hand smoke, reducing particulate matter in the air, etc., aggressive cutting of greenhouse gas emissions, etc.), improved the quality of life for me and my neighbors' with SMART growth & building practices (everything from new transportation choices to mandatory green building - http://lat­imesblogs.­latimes.co­m/greenspa­ce/2010/01­/green-bui­lding-code­-californi­a-usgbc.ht­ml ), all while saving us money and not cutting services or personnel -- No mean fete in this economy.
About 2010 Elections
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP