A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

Carmen Reinhart Warns That High Unemployment Could Last 10 Years

Saturday, August 28, 2010


You need 125,000 new jobs per month just to keep up with new entrants (births, 18 year olds) into the job market.

=============================



Actually, it's 250,000.



And you shouldn't have to take a drug test for work. No one should. It's antithetical to the Constitution, where we hold people accountable for their behavior, not their thoughts.



If my job performance is negatively affected by my taking drugs, then I can be and should be penalized for screwing up on the job.



But if I'm doing drugs and the only way that you can tell isn't by my doing poorly on the job, but by testing my ur!ne or bl00d, then you lose. Or should.
About Financial Crisis
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP