A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

The Man Who Wasn't There: A Whole Day Of Tony Hayward's Obfuscating In Four Minutes

Friday, June 18, 2010


elfish, it's ALL of their fault.



I'm not giving Bush-Cheney any kind of a pass -- But I'm also not giving Democrats, controlled by the DLC, any pass either.



You know that I'm an old liberal Democrat, and I've been writing about, warning about, the DLC since their takeover of the Democratic Party in the late 1980s/early 1990s.



I don't know what it is with you and 0bamabots, the failure to actually see what he's been doing, but I will keep posting the truth with supporting links until it sinks in with you.
About Gulf Oil Spill
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP