A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

Obama Oil Spill Press Conference: Government In Charge Of Oil Disaster Response

Thursday, May 27, 2010


Now this is a great example of "d@mned if I do and d@mned if I don't."



The one time (and I mean the ONE TIME) I do not throw in the kitchen sink and cover every conceivable retort I might get, the one time that I don't address every conceivable "but...but...but...." that someone reading the comment might dream up, the one time that I don't write reams which require me to keep refreshing the page to get the continuations under the correct reply, I get this.



Are you really unable to research on the internet, find and post what it is that you think I've been unfair about?



If it's YOUR belief that it's relevant, that it somehow exonerates Obama and would make him look good, do your own homework. Get off your f@t l@zy @$$ and make the argument for yourself.
About Gulf Oil Spill
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP