A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

Carol Browner: Administration 'Prepared For The Worst,' Oil May Leak Until August

Sunday, May 30, 2010


the engineers over at oildrum.com are saying that Matt Simmons is just trying to grab national attention.

=====================================



Anonymous posters who claim to be COMPUTER software engineers are who you're citing.



I rely on my own expertise or experts who I know who have explained the science to my satisfaction, in that I can research it to form my own opinion. Matthew Simmons isn't the only expert relating this. He is, however, in a video clip that was immediately accessible.
About Gulf Oil Spill
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP